Click HERE to secure your place and prepare for a powerful transformational experience at the Global Leadership Summit.
Global Leadership Summit is taking place at….
58 St John’s Hill
London SW11 2AA
Tuesday, 1st October 2013, 9:15am – 6:00pm
Tuesday, 1st October 2013, 6:30pm – 9:00pm (Strategic Leaders Conclave)
Wednesday, 2nd October 2013, 9:00am – 6:00pm
The times above for the summit are approximate times only.
Everyone attending the event MUST register!
Registration: Tuesday, 1st October 2013, 8:30am – 9:15am
YOU MUST BRING YOUR TICKET/S TO THE EVENT FOR REGISTRATION!
This is your entry into the event.
Come early to avoid rush. Doors open to the main event at 8:30 am.
All tickets will be sent as E-Tickets and will be sent out prior to the event. This is your entry into the event so PLEASE keep your ticket/s safe.
You MUST print out and bring your ticket along to registration.
Diamond Registration – Follow the signs to the Diamond Registration counter. (See Diamond FAQ’s)
Gold Registration – Follow the signs to the Gold Registration counter. (See Gold FAQ’s)
Silver Registration – Follow the signs to the Silver Registration counter. (See Silver FAQ’s)
Our friendly team will be there to direct to you the correct registration counter.
If more than one ticket is purchased, all of the tickets will be sent out to the person who has booked and paid for the tickets. We must have the details of all the ticket holders prior to the event, please email us at GLS@DaySpringConsult.com with all of the Ticket holder details.
The right of admission is reserved. The use of cameras and tape recorders of any type are not permitted inside the auditorium.
Items to Bring:
- Writing materials
- Warm jacket or coat
- Some snacks as the timing for all breaks may be irregular
- Please bring your own water bottle
Please dress in comfortable, casual clothing. Bring along a sweater or a jacket each day as the temperature in the auditorium can fluctuate.
Transformation House sits in the heart of Clapham, about 300 metres from the major mainline train station, Clapham Junction and is easily accessible via most forms of transport.
The centre is located at the junction of St Johns Hill and Plough Road. Postcode: SW11 2AA
The A3 which gives access to Kingston, Wimbledon, Cobham, Guildford and the M25 is less than 1 mile away.
Directions from Battersea Bridge – less than 5 Minutes on the A3220 & A3205
1. Head southeast on Battersea Bridge Rd/A3220 towards Hester Rd, continue to follow A3220 for about 0.6 miles then
2. Turn right onto Albert Bridge Rd/A3220 then
3. Turn right onto Battersea Park Rd/A3205/A3220, Continue to follow A3205 – 0.8 miles then
4. Slight left onto Plough Rd go 0.4mi , Transformation House will be immediately on the left.
Further information is available at this link: http://www.transformationhouseevents.co.uk/find/car.html
- Railway Station – CLAPHAM JUNCTION
Travel time from various locations:
|London Waterloo||10 – 15||mins||*|
|*Approximate times in accordance with current train timetables|
Further information is available at this link: http://www.transformationhouseevents.co.uk/find/rail.html
By London Underground Network: Northern Line
- Stations – CLAPHAM COMMON and CLAPHAM SOUTH
By Overground Line which links with the Underground Network
- Station – CLAPHAM JUNCTION
- Route 35 from Shoreditch Station
- Route 37 from Peckham Station
- Route 49 from White City Station
- Route 77 from Waterloo Station
- Route 87 from Aldwych
- Route 156 from Wimbledon
- Route 170 from Victoria Station
- Route 344 from Liverpool Street Station
- Route 345 from South Kensington Station
- Route C3 from Earls Court Station
Further information is available at this link: http://www.transformationhouseevents.co.uk/find/bus.html
T: +44 (0) 20 7646 0088
T: +44 (0) 870 0000 123
T: +44 (0) 870 0000 303
T: +44 (0) 870 000 2468
T: +44 (0) 1582 405 100
There is disabled access throughout the venue. For disability access or other special requirements, contact us via email by clicking here.
For further enquiries, please contact DaySpring Consulting via:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8469 3738